WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND HOW IT IS USED:
- Information such as name, address, phone number, credit card number, card expiration date, (etc) are collected when creating an account.
- By relaying these information to CapBanks.com, you are allowing us to use these information in various ways.
The information is used in the following ways:
- a. For a faster and easier experience for you on out website
- b. To contact our customers when needed such as updates on products or events
- c. To process your order efficiently
- d. To identify your account and keep track of all events taken by you
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
All information CapBanks.com retains are not publicly available.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information with others.
FRAUDULENT USE OF YOUR CREDIT CARD:
Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable, CapBanks.com will cover the entire liability, up to the full $50.00. CapBanks.com will cover this liability only if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made at CapBanks.com while using the secure server.
In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
CapBanks.com reserves the right to cancel any order that appears suspect or fraudulent. All fraudulent transactions will be reported to proper authorities.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Most browsers allows acceptance of cookies automatically, but you can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.